Voln Symbol 16 04/30/2014 08:12 PM CDT
Ok so the florist shop is closed and the arches in the temple won't allow passage. How do you complete this step in the Landing?
Re: Voln Symbol 16 05/01/2014 04:06 AM CDT
I know Kenstrom posted something about this, but I couldn't find the post. Fortunately for you, Allereli saved the answer on KP already;

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Supremacy#Wehnimer.27s_Landing_Task

Or to quote

> (3/26/14 For the time being, bridal bush roses are now available in the back room of the general store.)

Happy stepping. You have yet to do the two I hate the most: Museum Rooftop and the Reach.

daid (player of the temporally-challenged Harvest-Moon clan)

>Out of no where, a ki-lin gallops in.
Re: Voln Symbol 16 05/01/2014 07:36 PM CDT

Thank you so much for the help Daid. It was driving me crazy
Re: Voln Symbol 16 09/14/2014 11:47 PM CDT
Know if this is still true? Guessing I dont have backroom access yet if so but want to be sure is all
Re: Voln Symbol 16 09/15/2014 06:16 AM CDT

They were still in the backroom yesterday. I'd be very surprised if they vanished before the florist reopened and not surprised at all if they were still there afterwards.
Re: Voln Symbol 16 09/15/2014 10:17 AM CDT

guessing backroom as in backroom access meaning keep buying a lot of things til he gives me access.. just being crystal clear. Kind of ironic that if the florist was opened I'd be spending maybe 10k instead 20k plus so far.
Re: Voln Symbol 16 09/15/2014 10:21 AM CDT
>I'd be spending maybe 10k instead 20k plus so far.

what are you buying? It's the general store, it's cheap. buy one each time, not 10.
Re: Voln Symbol 16 09/15/2014 10:45 AM CDT

I bought a lot of backsacks and other things to no avail.

However; I got lucky. An empath friend just happened to have some of them bridal flower things. :-)
Re: Voln Symbol 16 09/16/2014 01:45 AM CDT
>They were still in the backroom yesterday. I'd be very surprised if they vanished before the florist reopened and not surprised at all if they were still there afterwards.

Even stores need deeds when Kenstrom's around...

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."