UAC berserk 11/10/2016 01:55 PM CST

Any indications that UAC inplemntation and berserk are in the works. UAC is highly usable as a warrior but not having it function with berserk is quite crippling. Any insight would be appreciated on whether this is being worked on or not.
Re: UAC berserk 11/10/2016 04:52 PM CST

Not really a complaint, request, critique, or anything, but more just a musing on my part. I think UAC berserk would be severely inadequate mostly based on a nonexistence of combat features, ie, biting, and clawing, etc, that I see someone who's in a rage-state doing without a weapon. Not to mention other things that do exist, but are cmans, headbutts, charging, etc. That's how it would play in my mind, at least.
Re: UAC berserk 11/10/2016 05:11 PM CST
Please consider adding this feature to Berserk. Even trying to Berserk defensively out of status effects is a huge liability since there is a chance you will end up flailing ineffectively with the outdated empty-handed attacks.
Re: UAC berserk 11/10/2016 05:22 PM CST
I agree 100% that someone in a rage state would be doing headbutts, haymakers and other select combat manuevers as we know them. The same can be said for all weapon styles actually and the brute force combat manuevers not to mention all the warcries.
Re: UAC berserk 11/10/2016 09:42 PM CST
Giacomo envisioned WG Berserk more as a monomaniacal unrelenting focus, than as an emotional rage, when he released it.
Re: UAC berserk 11/17/2016 03:01 PM CST

Bump, any hopes or thoughts oh wise and wonderful GMs?
Re: UAC berserk 03/15/2017 07:56 PM CDT
This would be ridiculously overpowered (ie: so much fun!). As such, i'm completely in favor of it. +1