MPunch please! 07/20/2014 10:21 PM CDT
For those still awaiting mstrike's working with UAC, any plan on allowing us Mjab, Mpunch, Mgrapple, and Mkick?

If at say 30 ranks of mstrike you could mjab 3 targets (instead of mstrike 3 targets which is allowed with 30 ranks), and 40 ranks mpunch, 50 ranks mgrapple, and 60 ranks mkick for a total number of targets being 2+ (based on stats, skills, roll)?

No doubt there is no amount of current changes planned for monks, but this is a combat system used by all professions that can simply pick up a brawling weapon (or no weapon at all!) and mstrike 3 targets with 30 ranks but it may break some character's 'model' of being a complete unarmed combat character! If Mstrike could be made to work with UAC (and not just brawling) in a balanced fashion I could see some real possibilities!
Re: MPunch please! 07/20/2014 10:24 PM CDT
Already another thought, Mkata! A combination of jabs, punches, grapples, kicks with targets (and RT) dependent on a number of factors including stats and skills (make TWC more valuable for those unarmed combat players!).
Re: MPunch please! 07/20/2014 10:49 PM CDT
Mkata...I like it. Make it so!
Re: MPunch please! 07/21/2014 12:18 PM CDT

Doesn't Combat MANeuver flurry provide multiple target benefits?
How does it work with Multiple Opponent Combat?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: MPunch please! 07/21/2014 01:45 PM CDT
only if you are using feras brawling weapons
Re: MPunch please! 07/23/2014 08:02 AM CDT
This (flurry) would go into the monk thread as it's for monks only. My suggestion is in the UAC folder because I would like to see UAC mpunch (and not brawl mstrike) for all professions.