NPC shops with UAC weapons 02/04/2013 06:06 PM CST

Does anyone have a list of NPC shops that sell UAC weapons that are better then 0x, I know there was a gnome roaming in 4 winds that had some on a cart but he seems to have moved on. There any shops in any of the towns that sell them?
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 02/04/2013 06:38 PM CST
Backroom of the landing weaponshop and a cart in Icemule that is found in the area of the pawnshop.
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 02/04/2013 07:40 PM CST

There should still be a cart on 4WI with winter themed UAC items.
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 02/04/2013 08:49 PM CST
The backroom of the Armory in RR also sells enchanted UAC gear.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 02/05/2013 06:31 AM CST
>There should still be a cart on 4WI with winter themed UAC items.
Its still around.

4x (and cold flares on the gloves). Pricing on UAC gear is weird. Gloves are 10 times more use than boots, but even with flares they are cheaper than unflared boots.

some pure white leather gloves with a snowflake on the palm, 31k
a pair of dark blue leather boots with white vaalin buckles, 43k
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 02/05/2013 10:58 AM CST

Yeah I thought about enchanting boots for my monk but I'm just gonna run up more gloves to sell off I think, not much point in going over 4x flared on'em.
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 02/26/2013 03:30 PM CST
I bought some of these "dark grey spidersilk hand-wraps" somewhere. Does anyone remember if these used to be on the cart on FWI and are just gone now or are they still for sale somewhere and I can't remember where. It wasn't EG or any other festival is all I'm sure of and I could swear I got them from FWI. Was hoping to grab another pair since it would appear I have lost the ones I was enchanting.
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 02/26/2013 03:48 PM CST
They were last season's FWI cart and are no longer on sale anywhere as far as I know.
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 10/27/2014 10:50 PM CDT
Is this cart still on $wi or am i hunting a ghost?
Re: NPC shops with UAC weapons 10/28/2014 10:59 AM CDT
FWI carts change with the seasons. Some seasons have UAC weapons on carts and some don't. If you look and don't find, try again in 3 months time.