Players Corner 12/18/2012 06:17 PM CST

Come on, just look at the marketplace forums. The offers of items for sale are almost nil, and responses are few. A year ago, I could sell stuff at will. There was a huge market for my 4x naginatas, and any 7x weapon I put up for auction went pretty fast. In the last 7-8 months, I have sold nothing. I suspect it is because of the fall in new player population. Probably most younger characters nowadays are second or third characters, and get their weapons/armor handed down from older "relatives".

I think most folks are using the players corner for auctions, selling, buying, etc.
Re: Players Corner 12/18/2012 09:56 PM CST
I've been a pretty staunch user of the officials but quite honestly when I ran some auctions on the offices and PC I had much better response/offers on the PC than I did on the officials. Any future selling I do will primarily be done on the PC with a brief mention on the officials (it's a pain trying to manage auctions on two forums).

-- Robert aka Faulkil
Re: Players Corner 12/20/2012 10:41 AM CST

The sheer number of bids and no response on this forum is MUCH higher than on the PC. People seem to bid out of sheer boredom here and don't have any way to contact since they don't check back and their email forwarding doesn't work.
Re: Players Corner 12/20/2012 01:04 PM CST
For values of 'bids' equal to 'sales offerings'?
Re: Players Corner 12/20/2012 03:11 PM CST
I haven't gotten any responses from the PC forums either. Haven't sold anything in almost a year.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me