An Imaera token 05/09/2011 08:43 AM CDT
I have had a few people express interest in this via email. I would be interested in a trade involving Voln stuff, or smith stuff, or sleight of hand stuff but it has to be lightweight. I already have plenty of RP props that never get used because they are too heavy to carry around.
Re: An Imaera token 05/09/2011 09:33 AM CDT
I'm looking for one of these myself. I've a Major Fire E-wave Warhorn which also does realm wide messaging for trade, though you have to be a very sturdy build to use it. If you've any interest, contact my play.net

"Halflings speak Halfling & Common. They don't speak in dog whistle." - GM Thandiwe
Re: An Imaera token 05/09/2011 12:02 PM CDT
And I want Evarin's warhorn, so if you think I may have something you want for the token, we can work something out.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: An Imaera token 05/09/2011 12:22 PM CDT
I'll make the same offer. My trade gear is more likely to apply to you than to Evarin. Drop me a line on AIM.

AIM: ThatDamnTep
Re: An Imaera token 05/09/2011 01:40 PM CDT
And you already have my offer that I emailed to you, which I'll sweeten by adding the 1x/12 hours box opening urnon key and another 10m.

Kerl
Re: An Imaera token 05/09/2011 03:29 PM CDT
Were you interested in the Warhorn, Kerl, or should I be bidding against you?

"Halflings speak Halfling & Common. They don't speak in dog whistle." - GM Thandiwe
Re: An Imaera token 05/09/2011 04:11 PM CDT
I'm not interested in the warhorn. I've owned one just like yours in the past, and it was good for a nice blast about once every hunt or two, but I decided it just didn't fit my style and parted with it. So I guess that means we are bidding against each other. On guard sir!

Kerl