FOR TRADE: a brass-mouthed red rolaren warhorn 05/08/2011 12:30 AM CDT
1x per hour Major Fire E-wave (Separate timer from realm wide messaging)
1x per hour Realm-wide Messaging (Separate timer from Major E-wave)
If you are killed with it on your belt and have a free hand, you will sound the horn of Gondor.

NOTE: Not for wussies! You need a fair amount of Physical Training to get this item to activate. With 1x PT I couldn't manage it on several attempts. A good item for Warriors, (Empaths, which is dumb), Rogues, and very physical semis.

Items I will accept in trade is pretty limited, but I will take a healing token straight out. Beyond that, it would have to be an item at, or above that item's quality to interest me.

wave warh
Inhaling deeply, you lift your red rolaren warhorn to your lips, and with a mighty blow you sound the warhorn, loosing a high blaring hornblast that echoes through the surroundings. The powerful note builds for a moment before culminating in a thunderous explosion, centered on a ball of fire that bursts from the warhorn's cone! The force of the blast transforms the burning sphere into a rapidly expanding flaming ring of elemental energy!

The roiling wave of fire moves outward from you.
A greater faeroth is buffeted by the intense conflagration and is knocked to the ground.
... 50 points of damage!
The lower half of a greater faeroth's right leg is almost completely burned away.
A lesser faeroth is buffeted by the intense conflagration and is knocked to the ground.
... 50 points of damage!
Permanently debilitating burns across stomach.
A greater faeroth is buffeted by the intense conflagration.
... 70 points of damage!
Flame burns through a greater faeroth's abdomen. Greasy smoke billows forth.
A greater faeroth emits a roar as he goes still.
Evarin is buffeted by the intense conflagration, and is knocked to the ground.
Morah is forced out of hiding as she is knocked to the ground by the intense conflagration.
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.

* Morah drops dead at your feet!

A faint silvery glow fades from around Morah.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

"Halflings speak Halfling & Common. They don't speak in dog whistle." - GM Thandiwe
Re: FOR TRADE: a brass-mouthed red rolaren warhorn 05/08/2011 09:38 AM CDT
Poor Morah! LOL