This Year's Ebon Gate 11/06/2010 07:45 AM CDT
Got plenty of super cool stuff that doesn't necessarily fit my immediate need. If you are interested in offering similar items in trade that may be geared more towards sorcery or thievery...send a mail :)

Rolarg's Pitchfork of Epic Haystacking (5x decently crit weighted disarm-returning trident complete with it's own live in spirit)

A fully unlocked zesty toy of neatitidue (with merchant rechargeable wall of force, 39/40 charges)

A soon-to-be customized 4x tier 1 briar broadsword

A decade old (yay for dusty lockers) misty five enchant golvern cutlass (inspecting as a falchion)that now has unbalance "rabbit-punching" flares.

Also a zesty prayerbook with a pocket, strange unique gems that will go to the gemshop if noone shows interest, and assorted other trick or treating/digging things that i've yet to sort.
Re: This Year's Ebon Gate 11/07/2010 01:39 PM CST
Could you tell me more about this prayerbook?
Re: This Year's Ebon Gate 11/07/2010 05:03 PM CST
You remove a hefty leather-bound prayerbook with tawny papyrus pages from in your flaxen bag.
J>open my pray
You gently press down on the binding of your leather-bound prayerbook.
J>read my pray
You quietly peruse the passages in your leather-bound prayerbook.
J>put fire in my pray
You put a firestone in your leather-bound prayerbook.
J>turn my pray
You turn the page in your leather-bound prayerbook.
J>close my pray
You gently close a hefty leather-bound prayerbook with tawny papyrus pages.

maybe a few other zests, i haven't fully examined it

PS. for fun
J>prep 704
J>ch my pray
You channel at a hefty leather-bound prayerbook with tawny papyrus pages.
Suddenly you notice the prayerbook's form dim slightly as it becomes less substantial. You quickly stick your hand inside it and fish around for something to grab.
You grab hold of something and pull it out!
You found a firestone!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
Re: This Year's Ebon Gate 11/09/2010 07:48 PM CST
Wait, did I read that right ROLFARD, you have a cutlass that, for all intents and purposes, inspects as a Falchion?

What's the description of this misty weapon?

~Lori aka Horsefreak (One of the Many)
Re: This Year's Ebon Gate 11/10/2010 02:38 PM CST
I have a misty blue golvern cutlass (inspects a made of golvern, and is a falchion NOT a scimitar), natural 5 enchants with no enchanters mark.

From what I understand it was released not long after de-ICE AND is one of the first falchion based weapons.

Besides that, its history is more or less lost.

During ebon gate, Unbalance flares were added (nothing immune?).

I have a friend who's made a more than gratious offer and is working on amassing the silver, though I should not turn down an offer higher than his.