Looking to Trade a black tower shield For a Smaller Shield 10/08/2010 01:20 PM CDT
So, I've just returned to the lands after an 8 year hiatus. It appears with this newfangled Dodge skill, it would behoove my Rogue to trade his black tower shield for a smaller shield. As such, I will gladly consider trading for any medium shields or bucklers that are 7x enchanted.
Re: Looking to Trade a black tower shield For a Smaller Shield 10/08/2010 06:30 PM CDT
check the size of the shield many of the older shields are set at a default of medium and have to be converted up to tower, if it assesses or inspects as medium for dodge purpose its a medium and no need for trade, if it comes back as a tower then ya need to trade.
Re: Looking to Trade a black tower shield For a Smaller Shield 10/09/2010 09:35 AM CDT
"You carefully inspect your tower shield.

Your careful inspection of a black tower shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

You determine that you could wear the shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The shield appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of wood."

You are indeed correct. Thanks for the advice!
Re: Looking to Trade a black tower shield For a Smaller Shield 10/12/2010 04:16 AM CDT
Welcome back by the way!

SEND[Auchand] Show me on the doll where Kenstrom touched you.