Ebon Gate Items 10/19/2017 01:50 PM CDT
I won a vellum that unlocks the Plumed Hair Do-Hickys from tier 1 to tier 2 that I won't be able to make use of. I could, however, use some more of those lightening notes and deepening notes (preferably the later) if someone has one they'd be willing to trade:

>read vell
In the Common language, it reads:
Dear Henphelia,

Your hair is so lovely, but those legs aren't so hot. If I could look at your hair do-hickey, then I'd make it a three hair do-hickey.

With Love,

Phlar
>anal my vell
You analyze your soft white vellum and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

Your vellum is used to unlock the potential of things held in your other hand.

A feathery soft white vellum will unlock a Plumed Hair Do-Hickey from Tier 1 to Tier 2.

You need only RAISE your vellum while holding a compatible piece of equipment in your other hand.

Your vellum may not be altered or changed in any way.

You get no sense of whether or not the vellum may be further lightened.

I also have a whole pack of other things I'd be willing to trade as well if there's something someone's interested in. My bard has sung to most of it, but I don't know what spells are on the scrolls (some of those are blank sheets). The enhansive items (both longcoats, the gem sack, and the eyeball talisman) I'll likely want more then one lightening/deepening note for, less valuable items I'll give away more then one of to get something I can use, but I'll entertain all offers (this character is a ranger):

you see a vial of pallid sanguine blood, a luminous white lily, a squat pale grey crystal bottle, a lapis and alabaster flask, a pitted azurite flask, a solid silver mockingbird pin, an indigo blown glass bottle, a silver-traced indigo leather sheath, a squat jar of pallid grey salve, an ordinary silver sigil, a barnacled seafoam green mask, a silver-traced waterstained scroll, an arcane mist grey runestone, a locker runner contract, a skull-buckled leather baldric, a bell-hemmed teal silk skirt, a silvery gauze skirt, a flowing velvet dress, a pale grey sheet of vellum, a silvery grey parchment, a pitted manatee skull, a pale grey sheet of vellum, a well-balanced white wooden boomerang, a silvery grey parchment, a flanged sea otter skull, a floor-length red chiffon dress, a rough onyx-hued runestone, a solid black pentacle-marked runestone, a locker runner contract, a sheet of metallic pink paper, a pewter-tipped lacquered oak stylus, a weathered spiral-carved runestone, a piece of thick turquoise parchment, a piece of oyster-hued vellum, a flask of glowing blue ectoplasm, some rum and coconut lipgloss, a shell-shaped black crystal, a soot-streaked dirty golden wand, a small roll of cotton, some lemon-lime lipbalm, an aqua-striped ivory palimpsest, a piece of sand-hued parchment, a pockmarked red-brown clay runestone, an emerald and alabaster flask, a scrap of translucent parchment, an indigo-edged silver vellum, a murky grey runestone, a silver-traced waterstained scroll, a rough sanded ruic boomerang, a silvery grey parchment, a silver-lined striated black runestone, a scrap of translucent parchment, an oblong etched black runestone, an indigo survival kit, a silver and gold loupe, a pale grey sheet of vellum, a rampant gold lion pin, a faded glyph-covered parchment, a silver-haired ezreshi marionette, a piece of crackling aged vellum, a burled walnut case, a piece of waterstained paper, a solid silver mockingbird pin, a mist-swirled glass eyeball talisman, a pearl-inlaid sandy brown wand, a pitted azurite flask, an iron-caged gilded ivory flask, a silver rodent-shaped pin, a soot-streaked dirty golden wand, a crooked witchwood wand, a silver rat-shaped pin, a pink-tinged crystal potion, a coral-tipped pale driftwood wand, a swirling silvery-grey orb, a swirling indigo orb, a pure white sealskin mantle, an aquamarine longcoat, a rampant gold lion pin, a silver and alabaster flask, a bronze and alabaster flask, a fringed leather gem sack and a deep cerise leather longcoat.

Send a note to my play.net or respond here with offers or questions (let me know here if you send an email to make sure I receive it).

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Ebon Gate Items 10/24/2017 01:04 PM CDT
As an update, I now also have a vellum that will bring the hair thingies from OTS to Tier 1, which I'll include with the one that brings them from Tier 1 to Tier 2 if anyone's inclined to entertain the offer (I'll just have to get them both on the same character before making the trade).

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Ebon Gate Items 10/24/2017 04:38 PM CDT
Sure, I'll offer you 25k.
Re: Ebon Gate Items 10/25/2017 11:26 AM CDT
Ok, I saw you're IG now, but apparently don't have an amulet active... my character Diria will be around for another half hour before I have to head to work it you want to send a thought on global (I can't use Lich). If I don't see you today, I'll have her around in the early afternoon most days this week.

Starchitin