Looking to trade for a different tent 09/15/2016 04:14 PM CDT
I recently got my hands on a Vaalorian themed auction quality tent, but seeing as I've been banished from vaalor more than once, I was hoping maybe I could trade for one with a differnt theme. I'm looking for a gambling or military theme if possible.

a folded crimson canvas tent

You quickly unfold the crimson canvas tent, pull out the stakes, and spread it all out on the correct spot of ground. After a quick moment of pulling and standing, a crimson canvas tent with a golden wyvern painted on the flap is upright and ready to go.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

[Archales' Tent]
Gold-painted steel bars form the framework for this spacious canvas tent. Dark crimson canvas of a heavy weight stretches across the bars, blocking out the elements and providing privacy. A flickering candle casts light from its perch at the edge of a wooden table, which is beset by stools. Resting along the far wall is a long cot, piled high with plush furs. You also see a tent flap.

Archales
Re: Looking to trade for a different tent 09/15/2016 05:51 PM CDT
Isn't ownership of that tent an excuse for them to banish you again?
Re: Looking to trade for a different tent 09/16/2016 01:30 AM CDT
Can't you just change the color? Or use it and rub it in, that you're banished and have their tent? Heh. I think what would bother me the most about that tent is that the frame is made of steel bars. Who does such a thing?

I have a leaf-patterned tent and might consider trading if it really matters that much to you. Send me an email if it's important to you.

Kerl
Re: Looking to trade for a different tent 09/16/2016 07:58 AM CDT
>Heh. I think what would bother me the most about that tent is that the frame is made of steel bars. Who does such a thing?

Its a trap ...

[Archales' Cage]

>go flap
You can't do that.
Re: Looking to trade for a different tent 09/16/2016 08:35 AM CDT
hehe yeah Rolfard it doesn't take much of a reason for me to get banished I'm sure the tent would qualify.

I thought about getting the tent altered to my liking, but since it had a full vaalorian theme already I figured I'd ask before I start messing it up.

I'm not sure who Rathboner plays, but I have to say I consistently enjoy your posts over the years, the iron bars seem odd to me too.

Archales