Fusion Armor/Claidhmore set 12/02/2012 04:26 PM CST
I have a a massive crimson invar claidhmore. It's an altered fusion claid with two gems in it. One gives you +7 I believe to Stamina regain, and the other gives you +9 Constitution.

>loo claid
Crafted from dark crimson invar and carefully polished, the blade holds a sheen that resemembles liquid blood when it gleams in the ambient light. The crossguard is simple, serving to protect the hands from harm while providing an accent to the piece. The hilt is wrapped with soft black suede to offer a comfortable grip to the weilder, while the pommel is capped with a scarlet despanal cut in a jagged, abstract shape. Two spherical depressions adorn the crimson invar claidhmore, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. The chambers currently hold an apple-marked dark indigo orb, and a tiger-marked cardinal red orb.

The chamber surrounding a tiger-marked cardinal red orb is alive with steady radiance. It appears to have come a bit loose in its depression, and could easily be pried free without causing any damage.

I'm looking for around 5mil or to trade it for a mithril claidhmore.

I also have a a faenor-inlaid white mithglin breastplate. It's 4x and also fusion with two gems one is for mana gain and the other for stamina gain I believe.

>loo brea
Two spherical depressions adorn the white mithglin breastplate, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. The chambers currently hold a moon-marked dark indigo orb, and a swirling cardinal red orb.

The chamber surrounding a moon-marked dark indigo orb is alive with steady radiance. It appears to have come a bit loose in its depression, and could easily be pried free without causing any damage.

Looking for around 3mil or trading it for something crit padded or 6x with extra coin.