mechanical quiver 02/23/2012 08:26 PM CST
cross posted from the pcs:

Just seeing what kind of offers there are on this mechanical quiver. Since questions were raised.. yes, it is a permanent mechanical quiver (like Akoe's). This was won from an EG game as a tier 5 prize.

You tap an onyx-riveted silvery mithril quiver, which is in your right hand.

>l quiver
A series of onyx rivets are set flush into the silvery mithril surface of the boxy mithril quiver. Tiny chips of onyx and ruby are inlaid across the front panel in a mosaic depicting a blood-soaked arrow. A thin hinge parallel to the bottom edge of its front panel allows a wide hatch to swivel open and closed. Subtle slits are raised from its top surface, facing back toward a pair of clips mounted on its rear. The only stray piece on the entire quiver is a single ring, posted in front of the vents.

You analyze your silvery mithril quiver and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the silvery mithril quiver for you or have its pockets deepened.
You carefully inspect your silvery mithril quiver.
You estimate that an onyx-riveted silvery mithril quiver can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for several items.
You determine that you could wear the quiver, attaching it to your belt. The quiver appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithril.

- creates magical arrows when supplied with shafts
- if paint is put inside, ammunition is colored
- casting spells at the quiver imbues arrows with the spells
- will not break
- beltworn, holds medium for several items

Interested in DB items, fusion full leathers or medium shield…maybe other things that I can't think of right now. All inquiries can be sent to mazstomp@gmail.com. Thanks. :)

I also have over 4000 premium points and coins to throw in the mix if the right item comes along.. just saying
Re: mechanical quiver 02/23/2012 08:38 PM CST
A very nice item, and should generate some significant interest.

I'm not sure there's a suit of fusion leathers that I would consider an equitable trade. . . just sayin'.

Doug