Dhu Gillywack stuff (returning player) 02/10/2012 09:42 AM CST
I just came back to Gemstone after being gone for some time. Most of this stuff is from the Dhu Gillywack and it is loaded up on one of my characters that I would like to play again. I am looking to sell all of this stuff. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Send me a PM or you can contact me in game. I usually hang out around Icemule. The two characters I would be on would be Yurp or Logam.

Also, I have one of those kittens in a bag. It only responds to one of my characters so I don’t know if it can be attuned to someone else, if it can be attuned to someone else I am willing to sell it too.

Weapons and Armor
a flanged white ora mace (2x sanct)
some twilight grey armor(4x)
a mirror-polished vultite shield emblazoned with the image of a frost-mage throwing a snowball(4x, don't laugh I was really young when I got this altered)
a crystal-set rosewood runestaff

Amulet Holders
a rune-etched bloodjewel amulet
a sigil-incised pale sapphire diadem

Containers
a braided leather wand harness
a simple silver bracelet adorned with a tiny blue crystal(small pocket)
a tri-colored opal-buttoned vest(small pocket)
a brass-snapped ivory leather satchel
an enruned dark mithril scroll case
an oilcloth weapons harness
an oiled pouch-lined leather belt
a belled suede fool's cap

Odds n’ Ends
some suede spring-heeled boots(push and tap to tackle people)
some deep blue spring-heeled boots
a tall crimson scroll-etched candle(loresinging says magical of some kind)
an enruned silver jug
a tattered yellow-paged tome
a rune-etched smokey glass rod (shock people)
a ruby-tipped green glass rod (shock people)
an enruned veniom vial (weird contents, no idea whats up with this item)

Toys
a handsome bard doll
an ebony coffin containing a miniature troll skeleton(scripted)
a simple wooden top (scripted toy)
a set of uncoiled springs resembling a mechanical monkey toy(?)
a blackened ora spring(scripted)
a black iron diamond-tipped rotoscope (scripted toy,top)

Misc
smirking skull pin(scripted)
a mechanical dark elf pin(scripted)
a mechanical half-elf pin(scripted)
a mechanical half-elf pin(scripted)
a mechanical halfling pin(scripted)
a mechanical half-krolvin pin(scripted)
a silver-tipped feather stickpin
a filthy glass ball full of spider cadavers(?)
an opaque glass pottle etched with golden vines
a copper-studded wineskin
an elegant mithril music stand(small pocket)

Piercings (flip them to change where they will be worn)
a diamond-inset black steel bar
a vaalin-swept deep ebony half-ring
a gold-twined pale green jade stud
a vaalin-swept deep ebony half-ring
a vaalin-swept pale green jade half-ring
a sigil-incised crimson ruby half-ring
a silver-chased pale sapphire bar
a blackened sturdy iron bar
a gold-twined pale green jade spike
a diamond-inset pale sapphire spike
a diamond-inset pale green jade spike
a rune-etched black steel spike
a gold-twined sleek onyx spike
a corroded sturdy iron spike
a tooled golden topaz ring
a rune-etched pale sapphire ring
a sigil-incised pale green jade ring
an emerald-set pale green jade ring
a pearl-inset crimson ruby ring
a corroded thick metal ring
a polished carnelian earring
a sparkling frost opal earring
a gold-streaked crystal earring

Loresong item
a butterfly charm (loresong, scripted)

As you sing, you discover that a butterfly charm is very light and very valuable, a true bit of beauty in a harsh world.

As you continue to sing, an image forms before your eyes. Thousands, possibly millions of butterflies mass together in the sky. Rainbow colors flash on and off with the opening and closing of their wings. Bits of the image seem to come closer, and you notice not a single one is alike.

Below the jeweled cloud, a young girl turns to her mother and says, "Mother, they're so beautiful -- why do they live such a short time? It doesn't seem fair." The woman looks up at the living rainbow, then closes her eyes before replying, "No, my dear, it doesn't." With a smile, she raises her hands and they begin to glow...

As you continue to sing, the perspective changes, and it seems you are looking down upon the outstretched arms of a woman from a dozen different eyes, then a hundred, then images beyond number. A voice whispers in your ear a promise, a trade of a small piece of your freedom for long life and companionship. You dive towards the welcoming arms, and as you do, your form begins to stiffen and change. The feeling is not unpleasant, and the last thing you hear before the vision vanishes is the delighted laughter of a child.
Re: Dhu Gillywack stuff (returning player) 02/11/2012 07:37 PM CST
You have to work with those kittens a little bit to sell them. I believe the kitten has to be in it's sack then you have to give the sack twice, because it gives you a warning message the first time. It's actually a great mechanic for higher end items.

~Galenok
Re: Dhu Gillywack stuff (returning player) 02/11/2012 07:43 PM CST

You have to hand the kitten off outside of the sack, or it'll be in the sack and attuned to the last person who took it out. It'll actually give you evil eyes until it's been attuned to you.

So take the kitten out of the sack and hand it off to who you sell it to or they'll be contacting you shortly after for help.

<3
Re: Dhu Gillywack stuff (returning player) 02/11/2012 08:06 PM CST
Ah thanks, i knew it was one or the other. Even so, it'll ask you twice if you want to pass it over. If the sack deal hadn't asked you, then it would've been the other way round. I mixed that up when I gave my last kitten away, too.

~Galenok
Re: Dhu Gillywack stuff (returning player) 03/15/2012 03:54 PM CDT

I am not in Icemule but could be for the trade. I would like to make an offer on the leathers. FinkGS4 is my screen name on AIM.
Thanks.