Willing to trade my 6x hauberk for 5x or 6x full plate 08/06/2011 09:09 AM CDT
Just started playing GS again after nearly 10 years away. I have this 6x enchanted glossy black hauberk with a thin dark tower emblazoned on the chest, from back when warriors were better off pretending to be rogues. However, this hauberk is now completely worthless for a lvl 52 warrior.

That said, I NEED PLATE!

>l hauberk
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

>assess hauberk
You assess the hauberk for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the black hauberk has a base strength of 59 and a base durability of 495. You also determine the current integrity of the black hauberk to be at 100.0%.
You examine the hauberk closely and you don't note anything.

>wear hauberk
You work your way into a glossy black hauberk with a thin dark tower emblazoned on the chest.
Re: Willing to trade my 6x hauberk for 5x or 6x full plate 08/06/2011 10:35 AM CDT

>weigh hauberk
You carefully examine the black hauberk and determine that the weight is about 27 pounds.
Re: Willing to trade my 6x hauberk for 5x or 6x full plate 08/09/2011 09:08 PM CDT
stillson's got some 5x dwarven plate somewhere wearable by any race soon as i clear this sword blade i'll go check it out and give ya details
Re: Willing to trade my 6x hauberk for 5x or 6x full plate 08/09/2011 10:10 PM CDT
some dwarven mithril battle plate 5x between 60 to 50 lbs. full plate