Polearms for polearms 06/01/2011 10:26 AM CDT
Oh, it's getting to be just about that time again. Time for my quasi annual listing of polearms in hopes someone else wants to swap about. I mostly focus on sancted or paladin related poles, but you will see a spattering of other stuff I have included for those who might not use polearms but have one to trade me.

I am very happy to listen to any offers of items or coins, but as I collect polearms and they are often hard to find, I put a premium on trades for other poles. Other top points go to things that will help Menos in combat- which is pretty much limited to DB items, self mana, and self chargers. If you want to pay coins, I want more to account for the difficulty in finding another pole to buy. Because I will be cross posting over to the unofficials it is worth noting that I am NOT interested in cash offers. I am listing my trollbane and my golvern armor but as they are my current use items it would require a very exceptional trade to move them.

Without further rambling.

a regal eonake jeddart-axe
>look jed
Wrought from some deep elven forge and inscribed with cryptic quabbals, the jeddart-axe bears the mark of the royal House of Loenthra.

Sancted and Acid immolation polearm

a gornar-tipped spear
>look spear
A triangular head of barbed gornar is attached to a shaft of perfectly straight rowan. Runes are carved in to the surface of the wood, and a small inscription is engraved below the spear head.
There appears to be something written on it.

Vibe immolation polearm

a sleek drakar-tipped crimson eahnor lance with braided red silk wrapped around its grip

>look lance
Tiny wisps of smoke rise from the crimson eahnor lance's blade. Beautifully crafted and well balanced, you are not quite sure you have ever seen a lance so finely made. Forged by elves many, many years ago, the crimson eahnor lance's blade crawls with runes telling of the great battles between the elves and the trolls. The runes bespeak of the power of this lance and its dedicated purpose of locating and dispatching trolls and their kin.

>read lance
In the Elven language, it reads:
There can be no civility and discourse
With those who neither care for nor understand civilization.

4x-9x new style cycler, trollbane.

a suit of spiked golvern plate armor

>tap armor
Your tap your golvern plate armor and hear a dull thud. Perhaps if you hung bells from it?

Lightly scripted, 27 pounds, full plate, spiked, 9x, masterfully crit padded.

a leaf-pointed crimson mein spear
6x chain spear. Has special scripty mechanical flares with a chance to knockdown, can take additional flares/weighting/blessing, and has super fancy thrown scripts where it sticks in and pulls targets to the ground with injury.

>look my spear
A small, yet imposing jagged barb tips the mein head of the spear, allowing it to rend the flesh of its victims with greater ease. A neck of mithril attaches the head to the shaft of the weapon, which is delineated by a number of seams. Each segment of the spear's shaft has been scrimshawed with an ornate intermingling of linear designs, winding up the weapon in a display of artistic and lethal dichotomy. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

a steel-linked eonake morning star
+20 sancted spinning star. Can be spun up to make it +47, unlimited use but has some small RT associated.

a wickedly barbed black vultite trident veined with dusky silver
6x vibe flares from Foehn's promise

an eonake-edged golvern spear
4x, sancted, HCW

an emerald and blue vultite trident
Grand auction charl type trident, 6x lightning flares

a gleaming white ora voulge
a gleaming white ora hammer of Kai
a gleaming white ora hammer of Kai

Voln jeddarts and HoKs, special undeadly goodness, cycles (2x-7x I think)

some crimson-tasseled cavalier boots
1x DB

an imperial leaf-bladed eahnor pike
+18 greater air infusion.
Double steam flares (bleh), but very nice air and wind related scripts.

a gleaming white ora ranseur
6x tier 3 iasha awl-pike with teleport and wisdom bonus, tons of scripts and fancy holy fire flares with an extra knockdown chance

a crystal-shafted white ora awl-pike embossed with elven glyphs
3x awl-pike. Flares to make vials that refill your spirit. Training requirements to use weapon(MIU or some such), but no limits on the vials that I can find.

an eonake-edged mithglin jeddart-axe with a witchwood haft
4x, ECW, sancted

a mithril wire-worked warhorn

>look warh
A spiral of braided mithril wire encircles the mottled black warhorn, plaited in a dense herringbone pattern. The wire wrapping extends from the mithril mouthpiece, which is shaped like a gaping fish-head, all the way to the delicate pattern of mithril scales that edges the bell. A long leather strap is looped through the braid near both bell and mouthpiece, in order to allow the horn to be easily hung from a belt.

1x per hour tremors, 1x per hour loud noise

a conjoined colorful jade circle symbol inset with a golden mithril scroll
1x per day 1720

a sleek grey short sword

>raise sword
You raise your grey short sword in triumph!
Mystical energies race across the surface of the sword.
A dim aura surrounds you.
You feel a draining sensation from the grey short sword.

Old style, 1x mana cost, no chance to curse you.

an enruned mithril broadsword

>raise broad
You raise your mithril broadsword in triumph!
Mystical energies race across the surface of the broadsword.
A bright luminescence surrounds you.
You feel a draining sensation from the mithril broadsword.

Old style, 1x mana cost, no chance to curse you.

some eahnor rencountering plate
+25, 25 pound half plate, lightning flares, lightning resist (disintegrate susceptible or something)
I have a fluff helm that goes with this (non-functional pin worn) as well as a lightning flared puncture resistant eahnor one, depending on use desired.

Full set of eahnor resistant accessories: All should be 33% resistance with no penalty

an eahnor-studded tasse
Fire legs

some eahnor-studded pauldrons
Fire arms/hands

a leaf-crowned eahnor helm
Crush head

an eahnor-banded bevor
Slash neck

a rhimar-edged pitted eahnor pike
5x, switchable cold and acid flares

a light pink vultite spear
4x, DCW

Stuff kept seperate for bookeeping reasons

some mithglin full plate

44 pound, 3x, DCP

Claidhmores:
0x old style
0x sancted
Mithril 1x new style
Imflass +12 new style, sancted, 6 pounds
Vultite +20 new style, 6 pounds, lower weighting

a shimmering silver rolaren pike with an affixed unfurled bloodstained cotton emblem

4x lightning flares, emblem scripts.

a blue-green glaes broadsword
4x, 3lbs cold flares.

>look bro
Jutting from a blackened silver hilt, a length of blue-green glaes as dark as a glacier's heart has been forged into a gleaming faceted blade. A snowstorm of silvery motes shimmer from within, accompanied by tiny bubbles swarming the center of the crystal. Black brushwork adorns the simple argent crossguard, the patterns continuing in a sweep down the long hilt. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
>read bro
In the Common language, it reads:
Frostrage

a silver-bound glacial glaes scabbard
>look scab
Lustrous silver binding shines starkly against the glaes comprising the scabbard, the interior of which is bare and dark. Snowflake patterns gleam from the argent metal, the dissimilar shapes outlined in black brushwork. Pirouetting through the blue-green volcanic crystal, silvery motes compete in brightness with a constellation of glistening bubbles trapped within.
>read scab
In the Common language, it reads:
A Blackworks Original, crafted by Bergraham

a viciously spiked rolaren mace
4x SWCW or something

a small keepsake chest
pin worn, 4 pounds, LA, item limit of like 8 or something. Good for weapons.

an eahnor composite bow
Metal bow +18, otherwise nothing

a petrified tree limb
Fun staff

a rugged leather bag
a supple wolf skin bag
Unlocked scripty bags from spitfire. I know I have two, I think these are they.

a rolaren-edged eonake jeddart-axe
5x sancted
a silver veined mithglin awl-pike
6x sancted

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow