CITIZENS BEWARE! 05/22/2015 05:07 PM CDT
>l pin
A tiny, detailed replica of the Eye of V'Tull has been molded out of pure invar. Great pride and care have clearly gone into making this pin a perfect reminder of the harsh beauty of Teras Isle.

There appears to be something written on it.

>tap pin
As you are not a citizen of the lovely Teras Isle, you won't be needing this pin. It crumbles to dust at your touch.

>citizen
You currently have full citizenship in Teras Isle.

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

Hope it's not infecting any other towns...
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 05/26/2015 07:24 PM CDT
I posted this because I believe I have found a BUG. Hope someone in red can chime in here please?
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 05/26/2015 07:34 PM CDT
I'll give it a look.

SGM Sleken
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 05/26/2015 07:43 PM CDT
Okay, without having you in game to confirm for really really sure, it doesn't look like you have citizenship. For Teras, you need full citizenship.

SGM Sleken
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 05/26/2015 09:44 PM CDT
MUWAHAHAHA!

They kicked Rolf out! You, dear sir, have been voted off the island.

Doug
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 05/26/2015 10:52 PM CDT

>Okay, without having you in game to confirm for really really sure, it doesn't look like you have citizenship. For Teras, you need full citizenship.

I just heard Rolf's heart breaking about 300 miles away.
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 05/26/2015 11:04 PM CDT
Two things;

First this is my alt lockpicker who has and been citizen for a long time and was wearing that pin for years.

Second both rolfard and this alt pay citizen prices for the glaesen star and the citizen verb shows them as citizens and they have access to the citizen only lounge.

Bug!
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 05/27/2015 06:18 PM CDT
<<
First this is my alt lockpicker who has and been citizen for a long time and was wearing that pin for years.>>

Name or we're just spinning our wheels here.

Email is fine.

SGM Sleken
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 05/28/2015 10:21 PM CDT
email sent
Re: CITIZENS BEWARE! BUG 07/24/2015 07:08 PM CDT
Was the broken citizen pin bug every squished?