Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 11:10 AM CST
ROFL don't touch bards because one mutant build is broken! Glad to see you and the dev team are on the same page. Paladins also have higher AS than warriors btw but let's not mention that.

also

Companions who can't hit the broad side of anything at cap. Who can't go into the rift at all. Who have much less utility than familiars and spirits despite being a higher level spell. I'll give you demons because they need some serious love. Escape mechanisms refer to being able to get out of a disable, which every profession except rangers and wizards can do to some degree. Meanwhile paladins can beseech out of anything 100% of the time without any lore requirement because 1635 is so incredibly broken.

against

Oh no the second newest profession has the second lowest participation. SHOCK SURPRISE. Don't touch on any of the points that make paladins stupidly broken for a semi. Ignore that they a completely capable profession prior to the spell review which absolutely should have nerfed 1635 but didn't. Gloss over the fact that paladins are the only semi with shield manuvers, armor abilities and a complete cman list. Forget that they have they also have a higher than warrior AS.

We get it you're a paladin. I'd tell you to choke on your three dots but you'd BESEECH your way out of it.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 11:23 AM CST
>Paladins also have higher AS than warriors btw but let's not mention that.

If they had a 1030 like spell and could spell rape like bards do I would mention it but since they're more warriorish, it makes sense they have a higher AS.

> Ignore that they a completely capable profession prior to the spell review which absolutely should have nerfed 1635 but didn't. Gloss over the fact that paladins are the only semi with shield manuvers, armor abilities and a complete cman list.

1635 is just the spell version of one part of berserk really and 1625 is nice but its basically just a warrior bond/sanctify spell. They're holy warriors. Bards can loresing, rangers can cast colors and mobility. What did paladins do before the revamp? The raise part? The npc cleric might highfive such a thing but thats about it. All the cman/sman/etc is once again because they're the most physical of all the semis.

And lol I think I have a level 15 paladin somewhere. My main is a capped warrior. So if bad assumptions are whats being done I can assume you care so much because you play one of these poor semis who never get dev and have to walk uphill both ways?
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 11:29 AM CST

>one of these poor semis who never get dev and have to walk uphill both ways?

They must be in Nelemar!
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 11:35 AM CST
I play both of those semis who have been forgotten about the dev team. As well as a wizard. I just love professions the dev team forgets exist apparently.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 11:37 AM CST
Yeah, those poor wizards!
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 11:57 AM CST
Elemental Lore Review. Also, that last post was nothing but condescending trolling and should be pulled.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 12:06 PM CST
> Elemental Lore Review. Also, that last post was nothing but condescending trolling and should be pulled.

Dont be sensitive, it was light hearted teasing. When is your plat ban over again?
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 01:00 PM CST
It's been over. When does your forum ban start?

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 01:28 PM CST
Probably the same time yours does unfortunately.
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 11/25/2014 01:43 PM CST
Knock it off, please. The paperwork on bans is tedious. Don't make me do it.

SGM Sleken
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 12/03/2014 03:56 AM CST
Release the Sleken!

(Seriously, though.. don't. I just couldn't resist.)

Glurph

>wtrick tslice
You try to stuff your razern morning star in your ear.
Re: Updating Town Locksmiths 12/15/2014 08:40 AM CST

Back on topic:
I strongly agree that the number of crap boxes is way higher than it should be.
1/3 the number of boxes with 3x the loot would be much much MUCH better in my opinion. Just multiply larton's cost by three as well.

A) less useless encumberance.
B) faster pick time per silver when using pcs. This is important. The npc gives you poor silver return but infinite time saved. We need to help the pc side of this equation.
C) having less frequent but higher cost from larton might encourage finding a picker for that one box vs paying Larton 8k+.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page