Private Property Policy Addition 02/05/2014 10:06 PM CST
The following policy addition applies to Private Properties (not Premium homes):

As of 1/1/14, in order to qualify for ownership of a Private Property that is inside a town, you must be a full citizen of that town and retain full citizenship status in that town. If you had full ownership and access to the property (ie, you had been given the key) prior to 1/1/14, then you will not be bound by this. However, any owner of a property inside Ta'Vaalor, regardless of when the property was obtained, must retain full citizenship. If for any reason your citizenship status is not retained (ie, you select to change it, it gets revoked, etc), then the property is eligible for immediate repossession. Properties are considered 'in town' if they are inside a town's walls or are governed by that town's justice system. This portion of the policy only applies to the Prime instance.

If you have any questions about this addition, another aspect of the policy, or about Private Properties, please feel free to email me!

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
Re: Private Property Policy Addition 02/09/2014 03:22 PM CST

Great! When will there be properties added to Cysaegir??
Re: Private Property Policy Addition 02/10/2014 11:33 AM CST
<Great! When will there be properties added to Cysaegir??

Getting a property built and released in Cysaegir is on my list of things I want to do. It's not at the top of my priority list right now, but it is definitely something I want to get done! (Assuming I can get all the approvals needed to release it, of course)

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru