Guild Hall Addons 09/25/2012 01:01 PM CDT
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, but since it would be regarding all guilds (and potentially Houses), this seemed the spot:

1 - Could we get a bell at empath and cleric guilds, that would alert anyone within that someone outside requests assistance? Might be helpful at other guilds, too.

2 - This is where the Houses get involved. Could we add the abaility to ASK GUARD ABOUT [Name]:

>ask guard about godefroy

The robed guard glances down at his logbook thoughtfully, then nods. "Yes, Guildmaster Godefroy is in the Guild, at the moment. Would you like me to send a messenger to INQUIRE as to his intentions?"
[Type INQUIRE Godefroy within the next 30 seconds to send a messenger to inform him that you are outside waiting for him.]

>inquire godefroy

The robed guard nods, and waves down a nearby acolyte, who carries your message into the temple.

The recipient gets the message:

A young acolyte runs panting up to you, waving to get your attention. "Guildmaster Godefroy! Alifair is in the courtyard, and wishes to speak with you." Having delivered his message, the young acolyte turns and quickly disappears from sight. So much for a response...

To prevent abuse, having a timer between invocations (and maybe a flag to indicate you don't wish to be bothered) would be reasonable.

~Godefroy,
Grinding Away at Potions

Morvule hisses, "Ssssally ssssellssss sssseashellssss by the sssseasssshore."
Re: Guild Hall Addons 09/29/2012 12:57 AM CDT
At least two Sorcerer guilds don't have (or really have the potential for, due to secrecy) guards. I believe at least 1 Wizard guild is the same way.

Seems like an interesting idea though, especially the bell for Empath/Clerics.