UCS items in the Pawnshop 08/07/2012 08:22 AM CDT
I just sold a pair of 3x UCS boots and gloves to the pawnshop in RR because I upgraded to 4x after getting backroom access. Just to see what table I should keep an eye on for any UCS items that might get sold to the pawnshop (you never know), I stepped into the selling room to see what table they ended up on. To my surprise, they weren't on any of them.

Granted, they were just 3x gloves/boots that I'd bought from the local armory, but I could swear when I've bought enchanted weapons or shields from there and later sold them to the pawn they were available for purchase immediately afterwards. Will the pawnshop not be selling any UCS items that get sold to it, or is it just because they were a purchase from the local shop?

It would be nice to see critter found UCS items show up in the pawn when they start dropping them rather then just disappearing into the void when someone sells them....

Starchitin

PS Sorry if this is the wrong folder, but I figured it would be a multiple town thing rather then something strictly tied to RR

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: UCS items in the Pawnshop 08/16/2012 02:09 AM CDT
Pawnshops are probably not setting out UCS gear on the back tables yet. Please submit a BUG report on this and one of us will get around to fixing it sooner or later.