Anything new? 09/02/2013 07:05 PM CDT
So, is anything new going on with thrown update?
Re: Anything new? 02/16/2014 10:13 PM CST
Rise from your grave!
Re: Anything new? 02/17/2014 10:55 PM CST
Geez, they only started working on the thrown weapon review five years ago!

Give it another decade before you so rudely expect status updates about a concern you have with a product you pay for or you will be told your expectations are just too high.
Re: Anything new? 02/18/2014 01:28 AM CST
>>Give it another decade before you so rudely expect status updates about a concern you have with a product you pay for or you will be told your expectations are just too high.

Yep. If I were a GM, I have no doubt that is just the sort of statement that would inspire me to work on what you want--or anything els, for that matter.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Anything new? 02/18/2014 03:49 PM CST
I think the easiest quick solution is to simply release +250 to thrown bonus pins for anyone trying to use this style of combat. Sees to work well for the GM's who play with hurling.
Re: Anything new? 02/18/2014 08:19 PM CST
You can have a +250 thrown pin, but you can only throw dirt or sand.

And if your in Nelamar, you can only splash your enemies, because throwing water is hard.
Re: Anything new? 02/20/2014 04:47 AM CST
>>Yep. If I were a GM, I have no doubt that is just the sort of statement that would inspire me to work on what you want--or anything els, for that matter.

Click on show all and read the last thread asking for a status update. That is literally what happened.

After it was revealed that the review wasn't happening again and nobody had bothered to mention it.
Re: Anything new? 02/20/2014 06:48 AM CST
Either way hopefully someone will give us a new heads up. It would certainly be appreciated.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!