Where to buy thrown weapons? 09/04/2012 09:56 AM CDT
Hi All,

After looking at the cost of throwing for monks I've decided to add throwing to his brawling skills. The only problem is finding weapons. I can hurl ebladed daggers but the AvD is lacking and I'd like to find quoits but am unable to find stock ones in the lands. Is there a weapon shop in some town that sells vanilla discus/quoits? If so where is it located? If not, could we add those items to Terkel's or the cart outside the landing north gate? Pretty please?

Thanks
Re: Where to buy thrown weapons? 09/04/2012 11:35 AM CDT
Gratkor's Cart in the landing does have a selection of thrown weapons including quoits and discuses. From North Gate: N, go clearing, ORDER.

inspect 25
You carefully examine the display sample for a serrated blue steel quoit and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.

After a careful inspection you determine that a serrated blue steel quoit requires skill in thrown weapons to use effectively.

Less than 200 silvers.

Mark
Re: Where to buy thrown weapons? 09/04/2012 11:59 AM CDT
You could also try looking under the heading Everyday Shopping on Nilandia's site:

http://www.nilandia.com/merchants.htm
Re: Where to buy thrown weapons? 09/05/2012 10:11 AM CDT
I found them at the cart. I didn't use the "order" verb at first so I only saw the stuff in the containers. It was my dumb mistake.

Thanks