404 05/06/2012 03:56 PM CDT
Disarm Enhancement not only aids with disarming, it is also a useful tool for the ranged weapon user. The spell's calming and focusing nature can provide a small aiming bonus. The bonus can be applied by the archer himself or by another caster.

Can we get a boon like ranged users receive from disarm lore spell for thrown weapons with any spells?
Re: 404 05/06/2012 04:05 PM CDT
Self Control and Mobility would be ideal targets for the suggestion -- but they're not 'generally available'.

Likewise, GoS ability to be able to ignore wounds, retain crit weighting (and potentially monk-like abilities in this regard, if any are slated to exist) could be a bit more generally available targets.

And certainly ok with using Disarm Enhancement -- I just personally see that spell helping with small, intricate movements. Not the big arm swinging, charging forward yelling at the top of one's lungs and suddenly stopping and whipping metal through the air that I usually envisage in these scenarios.

My personal favorite though would tend towards something like a duration-based Spirit Strike that doesn't add AS (or, as much AS), but rather aids in the exceptionally focused aiming of said metal (or wood, for the Pikels of the world) chunk. Radically different potential use for the same spell. . .

Doug