STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/05/2018 11:11 AM CDT
To Whomever It May Concern!

I am posting to make it known of an issue (or bug) that occurs while in Sanctum of Scales while dead (and lurked) that no matter what under any circumstances can I unlink and therefore depart after death resulting in having to report and/or assist for help. (immediately upon death my spirit servant life keeps me (dusky vaporous spirit) however this seemingly applies to anyone that is lifekept in lurk form. - I have been advised to post here for further investigation into a resolution for this matter.

Thank you in advance!

Siierra O'Leigha
Faith Healer
Devout Follower of Imaera
Re: STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/05/2018 11:16 AM CDT
Will the new "stuck" verb help in this case?

Chad, player of a few
Re: STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/05/2018 11:22 AM CDT
No, the stuck depart verb will not work while lurked and kept (LKd). You cannot currently unlink while under the lurk influence. Seemingly, this only appears for people roaming with spirit servants (which auto LKs), because you can't do much of anything while lurked (like symbol of preserve yourself) to have it crop up otherwise.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/05/2018 12:29 PM CDT
Sounds like a reason to consider not-having a spirit servant while in this hunting area...

Alternatively:
Sounds like a reason to request an additional Lore benefit, to be able (at some number of ranks) to 'tell spirit no preservation' in the even the cast dies...
Re: STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/05/2018 02:16 PM CDT
I should of added in the post that NO the new stuck verb does not work at all while in lurked form. So I have literally had to lay dead with no way to unlink lifekeep or depart for periods of up to 20 minutes at a time. Very frustrating. (and while yes, some would say not to use the spirit servant while in this area) that surely might be a temporary solution but I shouldn't have to NOT use the servant, (which is not an ordinary servant, (regardless) it does other abilities so I like to have it with me at all times and be utilizing it) (example: I can mass heal a room up to 1x a day if necessary) Anyway, I would just like to see a resolution to this issue, or perhaps a fix to the stuck verb that was implemented to allow unlinking from lifekeep and/or departing if I so choose. It's quite frustrating.

Thanks again in advance to whom ever may look into this.

Siierra O'Leigha
Faith Healer
Re: STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/05/2018 03:02 PM CDT
Huh I assumed that was the main reason the Stuck verb created since I've read about this particular issue a few times before and it required GM intervention all the time.

You can at least use Stuck Page until then!
Re: STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/05/2018 03:24 PM CDT
@Roblar, Yes,I definitely tried STUCK page, and all said stuck options available. When lurked I was not able to utilize any of these options.
FROM LOGS:
>unlink
Your body does not respond to your mental commands.
>unlink confirm
>depart
>depart confirm
Your soul has been magically bound to your corpse. You cannot yet leave.
>unlink confirm
>l
You struggle to see, but something is wrong with your eyes. You are able to make out the barest hints of your surroundings...
[Sanctum of Scales, Columns]
A huge copper-paneled sandstone wall stretches from east to west along the northern edge of the antechamber. A low, guttural sound echoes from somewhere unseen, rising and falling like an ocean tide. You also see a shambling lurk and a deathsworn fanatic.
Obvious exits: north, east, west
>STUCK PAGE
>'seriously, this is rediculous
You struggle to speak, but only manage to let out a low moan.
>STUCK DECAY

Siierra O'Leigha
Faith Healer
Re: STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/05/2018 03:49 PM CDT
Ha, sorry to see that.

Except it reminds me how awesome lurking concept is!
Re: STUCK FOREVER WITH NO UNLIK/DEPART OPTIONS while lurked. (Sanctum of Scales) 04/06/2018 02:56 PM CDT
I do hope sign of hopelessness lets you out of that condition. It'd give the symbol some utility.

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"