Poison and Such 08/14/2016 09:02 PM CDT
There's a bit of confusion surrounding snakes and the zombie virus. Snakes just apply a weak poison. The zombie virus, which is only curable in the Sanctum, comes from being bitten by a lurk.

Lurks will only bite you if they have successfully marked you with their Caustic Bile attack.

Auchand
Captain of the Firebird
Re: Poison and Such 08/14/2016 09:05 PM CDT

Good Lord. Did Kenstrom suggest that? That sounds like something out of his warped mind. :) now I need to get out there again.
Re: Poison and Such 08/14/2016 09:23 PM CDT
>Good Lord. Did Kenstrom suggest that? That sounds like something out of his warped mind. :) now I need to get out there again.

While the Dark Lord K-Stizzle and I are of like minds about many things, I'm a diehard fan of the zombie genre and this came to me on its own. The earliest version of the release event featured this virus spreading across Elanthia, but that was a bit high-budget for the time alotted.

Auchand
Captain of the Firebird
Re: Poison and Such 08/14/2016 10:12 PM CDT
Do either of these conditions (Caustic Bile or bite effect) show up in any status?

Like Spell Active, or Health?

Doug
Re: Poison and Such 08/14/2016 10:12 PM CDT
Not right now.
Re: Poison and Such 08/14/2016 10:18 PM CDT

Too high budget for time allocated? Thats a shame as i would love a good year long struggle where all the lands had to pitch in.