Lurk death - so much LOL 08/14/2016 03:57 PM CDT
I'm hoping it turns out there's a cure for the poison, because one runs through a LOT of leaf just chilling at a node waiting 10 minutes for it to wear off.

That said, I just went feral in FWI and it was pretty funny. I only wish I could control the lurk and infect whoever was coming to save me :-)

I'm also a bit sad you fixed the zombie apocalypse bug, but I suppose I can deal.
Re: Lurk death - so much LOL 08/14/2016 04:01 PM CDT
Small bug on player exit from lurk mode.

HR>punch lurk head
...wait 1 seconds.
HR>punch lurk head
You leap from hiding to strike!
You make a precise attempt to punch a shambling lurk!
You have excellent positioning against a shambling lurk.
UAF: 520 vs UDF: 496 = 1.048 * MM: 105 + d100: 91 = 201
... and hit for 80 points of damage!
Amazing punch to lower spine pushes it out through the abdomen!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the shambling lurk's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
With a last inhuman twitch, a shambling lurk falls down, decay rapidly eating away at its lifeless body.

*The feral edges go out of the lurk's features to reveal the battered form of Dergoatean.*
With a last inhuman twitch, falls down, decay rapidly eating away at his lifeless body.

*The feral edges go out of 's features to reveal the battered form of Dergoatean.*
Roundtime: 4 sec.
R>
Re: Lurk death - so much LOL 08/14/2016 04:48 PM CDT
>I'm hoping it turns out there's a cure for the poison, because one runs through a LOT of leaf just chilling at a node waiting 10 minutes for it to wear off.

There is a way to cleanse yourself of the sickness, and it's within the Sanctum.

Auchand
Captain of the Firebird