What I found in the SoF 08/10/2016 10:48 AM CDT
Just wanted to give Auchand a little shout out... this place is absolutely lovely. And especially, thank you for making a little RP thing I started "official":

[Sea of Fire, Head of the Hammer]
The crown of the rock formation is strangely flat, worn smooth by wind-driven grit. Remnants of a campfire near the center suggest that the plane has been used as a place of safety, and recently, at that. Just before the sheer edge drops off onto the swirling desert below, there is an incised copper disk incised into the stone.
Obvious paths: down
>l disk
A quintet of spheres is etched into the face of the disk, four smaller ones of varying sizes orbiting around one much larger. A streak bisects half of the etching, following a small starburst point.

There appears to be something written on it.
>read disk
In the Tehir language, it reads:

The hammer of Al-Rakeesh
falls upon the unwary world
shattering all things to stardust.
>open bag
You open a woven bamboo bag.
>take stat from bag
You remove an intricate bone statue from in your bamboo bag.
>l statu
This meticulously carved statue is designed from an ancient bone dyed a deep black hue. Lifelike in form, the figurine's four arms jut out to each side, while a crescent moon is inked into the brow, partially covered by a tiny white turban wrapped around the head. The name "al-Rakeesh, Moon Patron of the Tehir" has been stamped on the bottom of the statue.

>
The onslaught of the day's warmth banishes the last hints of cold chilling your limbs.
>gaze statue
You gaze in awe at the bone statue in your hand.
>gaze disk
You gaze with interest at an incised copper disk.
>pray
You kneel down and begin your prayers.
Re: What I found in the SoF 08/10/2016 11:35 AM CDT
That is so awesome to see al-Rakeesh included, especially as it further upholds so many years of character history. Makes me wonder if ar-Deshal or any of the others were, too!

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.