Calling All Guardians 05/03/2017 02:09 AM CDT
Good evening all Guardians, Masters and members alike!

Long ago these lands were ravaged by a strange and terrifying new foe. Those of us that were present for the emergence of the 'swarm will remember how trying those times were. From the destruction was born the Guardians of Sunfist.

I recall a time where the frenzy of citizens across the realm were at a fevered pace as people across all walks of life, all races, all professions, and even other societies, joined forces to vanquish these hated enemies.

In those early days we had numerous groups constantly venturing into the wilds to hunt down these savage beasts. This is what I want to bring back once again.

The idea and goal is simple. Quell the numbers to make the environs more safe and to help the new members grow into the ranks and become Masters themselves.

If you are interested please seek me out and we can discuss the fineries of the plan. I can be found around Solhaven, The Landing, and Icemule mostly.

~ Meureii - Protector of Solhaven and Master of the Guardians of Sunfist

OOC Note: I want to get weekly groups running again across various levels. The ranges can easily be a spread of 20-25 levels for larger groups. Smaller groups 15-20 is fine if a few simple rules are followed. I will be able to head up a 80-cap group and would like to find a few experienced Sunfisters to lead the lower level groups. This will be an organized effort if we get enough people gathered to take them out. Preferably we will have all spells covered, field healers and clerics on hand for any fallen. Look for me in game if you're interested. Looking to get this rolling in the next couple weeks.
Re: Calling All Guardians 05/03/2017 09:40 PM CDT
I'm up for the 40s.

A quick flick of Wyrom's wrist sends a dagger into flight!
The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks Wyrom's attack!
One of the vines surrounding you lashes out at Wyrom, driving a thorn into his skin! Wyrom flinches slightly.
Re: Calling All Guardians 05/04/2017 10:13 AM CDT

Sounds great. What town are you in and what is your name? I will seek you out and discuss some items.

Meureii
Re: Calling All Guardians 05/04/2017 03:02 PM CDT

Count my ranger in, mid 30's. Cordaleigh
Re: Calling All Guardians 05/05/2017 10:52 PM CDT

Awesome! I'll seek you out in the game and discuss. Going to get a spreadsheet rolling to make coordinating the groups easier. Also going to reach out through some various channels and get some more interest rolling in.

It's gonna be bloody and great! :D

Meureii's Player
Re: Calling All Guardians 05/10/2017 07:37 PM CDT
Sarmoya. I'm mostly in River's Rest and have FWI.

A quick flick of Wyrom's wrist sends a dagger into flight!
The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks Wyrom's attack!
One of the vines surrounding you lashes out at Wyrom, driving a thorn into his skin! Wyrom flinches slightly.