Marking Warcamps 05/01/2015 04:57 PM CDT
So I'm not sure if this has been brought up before. But I was wondering if it was possible or a possibility in the future to be able to mark a warcamp with a personal mark so other members can see who else has worked the camp. I find times where I have camps I work on for a couple days variate enough that I know someone else has been hunting it but I can never find out who. I hate to have boxes and credit go to waste when someone obviously put in work trying to diminish the camp.

"Welcome to the night. Fear not the shadows, but the light."
Re: Marking Warcamps 05/03/2015 10:40 PM CDT
> I hate to have boxes and credit go to waste when someone obviously put in work trying to diminish the camp.

Boxes are tracked to each individual character, regardless of camp. I don't tend to raze camps, just hunt there sometimes. Went in with a friend, and he pulled out only 3 boxes and I got nearly 40.

Not that I have anything against your idea, but at least for boxes, you don't need to worry at all.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog
Re: Marking Warcamps 05/04/2015 08:12 PM CDT
From my experience merely entering a new camp before looting the one you are working on resets your boxes to 0 across all camps. I haven't done much exploration in this matter as losing boxes a couple times from entering a new camp leaves a sting.
Re: Marking Warcamps 05/05/2015 09:12 PM CDT
Its more I walk into a camp with 55 in it, what if that camp had been dwindled down by another from 500, over a few days, means 500+ with their regeneration, that is a lot of time, effort, boxes, burn credit to be wasted.

"Welcome to the night. Fear not the shadow, but the light."