Small problem 07/21/2010 02:10 PM CDT
Sorry if this has been asked or if this is the wrong forum but I am having a small problem.

Even though I have repeatedly unchecked the allways convert box in the Skills manager it contunues to get checked. The training points keep getting converted. How do it prevent it from doing this?

Thank you
Re: Small problem 07/21/2010 02:57 PM CDT
Depends on what you're asking. If you're asking if you can prevent TPs from being converted, the answer is no (and I can't think of any reason you'd want to).

The only thing that checkbox does is automatically converts points without prompting. For example, if you're low on MTPs and train in a mental skill, you'll get an annoying popup asking if you want to convert points, and you have to do it every single time you train up a rank. Checking the box bypasses the popup question and automatically converts. There's no way to say no. You train in the skill and convert the TPs or you don't train in the skill and don't convert the TPs.
Re: Small problem 07/21/2010 03:10 PM CDT
>Even though I have repeatedly unchecked the allways convert box in the Skills manager it contunues to get checked. The training points keep getting converted. How do it prevent it from doing this?

You might have to adjust your training so that it doesn't have any conversion first.

It really isn't important for GS4 though, because your training cost is always calculated as if it had all been done at your current level. Unlike previous versions, there is no permanent loss as a result of conversion and you can convert back again if you change your priorities.