A different problem with disarm 08/22/2018 10:43 PM CDT
So I tried out Nelemar and got disarmed and deaded, no one was around at 03:30 to help so I departed and ran back to try and get it. Couldn't find the creature with my staff so I assisted. Assist gets answered at like 8pm that night. They confirm that the janitor didn't get it. Get a GM referral to discuss it further. A few hours later a GM tells me that a player did kill the creature and that the staff was last seen with them. Ask for their name. This is my problem, they tell me they are not allowed to give out the persons name and I will have to figure it out myself. He tells me "at least you know the void didn't get it". It's funny that if the janitor had gotten it it would have been easier than this.

This hopefully won't be a problem for much longer but until the new disarm mechanic is implemented please reconsider allowing GMs to tell people who is in possession of their item and let them RP its recovery if they so choose.

~Sabotage
Re: A different problem with disarm 08/23/2018 08:03 AM CDT
On a tangent to your post, I would suggest posting in the Towns->Kharam Dzu folder as well. In my experience, posting in folder associated with the town where the weapon was lost has a high rate of the weapon being reunited with the owner.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.