Weapon Restrictions at Duskruin Crosspost 06/24/2018 04:18 PM CDT

>>What about weapons of equivalent crit weighting that are not those bases? (example: a +20 CER crit weighted falchion)

I was just informed that with the exception of enchant and partial enchants, Claidhmores, Katanas and Naginatas are not eligible for ANY of the High End Scrip Shop services. I was also informed that this was a hard line against those weapon types and not the weapon properties themselves, i.e. Masterfully Crit weighted Mauls or other superior weapons would be just fine.

I understand that the line has to be drawn somewhere and approvals are needed but this seems like a HUGE oversight. With the recent changes to w/p/s this should have been reassessed or at the very least introduce scaling scrip costs based on w/p/s levels (effectively making claids unattainable). Outside of enchanting I am not even sure why Naginatas are being restricted at all but sure, they can have a scrip penalty to reflect the AvD bonus too. I dont want this to result in additional limitations at the HESS but for the end user there doesnt seem to be any consistency when weapons that are not even mechanically superior are being restricted.