When you already have a term, KEEP USING IT... 04/12/2018 09:20 AM CDT
Since I've recently been giving some thought to Enhancives, I went digging around through the PlayerShops site for a while.

And for the love of all that's holy--including my sanity, which has quite a few holes in it--the GMs need to stop coming with new @#($&@!#&^ing terms for the same !@)#&!@#&*^ing thing.

We already had that Enhancives would 'crumble'... why the hell do we now also see that they will 'disintegrate'?!?!

Yes, there are times that I am the one banging the drum, "use a different term for a different thing". 'Stance' springs to mind, or the acronym "AS".

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE TIMES.
We Have A Term For "it goes away".
Use It.
ONLY.
Re: When you already have a term, KEEP USING IT... 04/12/2018 09:56 AM CDT
::Looks to the left and to the right before handing Krakii a joint and some Prozac::

You seem to need this more then me.... don't make me intentionally misuse "there" or "to" to distract you and amuse me...

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: When you already have a term, KEEP USING IT... 04/12/2018 10:50 AM CDT
(And of course--just to mess with me & my attitude--they're now going to start use 'remain' and 'persevere' on the other hand, as well as 'dissolve' and 'evanesce' and <some other cool words that I can't think of offhand> over here, too...)

<mutter, grumble, swear, kick puppy>
Re: When you already have a term, KEEP USING IT... 04/15/2018 08:46 AM CDT
I'm pretty sure that one of my supposedly everlasting enhancive items fragmented on me the other day.

Josh