Refund for Simucon grab bag 12/18/2017 05:00 PM CST
Who do I get my refund from, will simutronics refund me or do I have to chase down indie go go or whatever for the failure to provide the scripted item?
I know the dev team is doing so much work for things people paid for per wyrom, shame this never came about.
Maybe they had to pull back on actually giving people their monies worth.

Wyrom says, "Ordim is the reason savants won't be coded as well."
Re: Refund for Simucon grab bag 12/18/2017 06:33 PM CST
IndieGoGo allows delays, which have been announced on the scripted item. Everything but that items has been delivered to anyone who has access tot he game currently.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Refund for Simucon grab bag 12/18/2017 07:01 PM CST
You know, that boogie man "dev team" that is used as a scape goat and doesnt interact with the playerbase and take suggestions.

Re: Refund for Simucon grab bag 12/18/2017 07:23 PM CST
>You know, that boogie man "dev team" that is used as a scape goat and doesnt interact with the playerbase and take suggestions.

Estild and Naos spoke with everyone today in the discord chat for an hour or more. They will also chime in occasionally as people talk. To say they don't interact or take suggestions is incorrect.

The scripted item will be delivered when it's ready, it's not a reason to lose sleep or lash out at people for. People have lives, it's nearly Christmas, which, for a lot of people is a stressful and demanding time.
Re: Refund for Simucon grab bag 12/18/2017 07:48 PM CST
It wont be delivered to me, i canceled my account. So i'm asking for a refund, since I wont actually get it, the thing I paid for, six months ago? at this point.
I'm glad they talk in their club house and not here on the officials, not everyone wants to join discord, which was controlled by a player until recently. But, its okay that they helped to fracture the community even more than it was.
Or like the time Estild was nice enough to say how he'd quit if he had to copy and paste information given to players on discord to the officials or somewhere else that others could see it. But I mean, thats not something to be concerned about from the GM who constantly jokes about how much he wants to nerf things and we see all these nerfs come out.

Don't worry, this is the last night you'll be seeing me post.

Burning bridges burn brightly, blinding bothersome bugbears brutally.

Re: Refund for Simucon grab bag [THREAD CLOSED] 12/19/2017 08:38 AM CST
A number of posts were hidden and the thread has been closed, as it was no longer pertaining to the subject matter. Resolution to the issue is being handled, as the scripted item from the SimuCon Goodie Bag will be delivered this week via the GIFTBOX verb.

Wyrom, PM