GM HELP PLEASE! 11/21/2017 08:21 PM CST
Not so much a complaint as...a cry for help.

To make a long story short, Rovvigen has an armoire. Said Armoire currently is holding 127lbs of his crap that he put in it. He removed everything for a wedding and handed it off for someone to hold. Now he can't accept it back to open it and nobody else can open it. And I appreciate all the thoughtful sugguestions, but TRUST ME, EVERYTHING has been tried. We met with a GameHost over 24 hours ago now, who put him in for a referral. Still no GM response. Not so much a complaint as a plea for help. Can someone please log in and help us sort this mess out? Rovvi (the owner) and Mika (who is holding the armoire) will try to be on for at least the next couple of hours and as much as possible tomorrow. If anyone can PLEASE help. There is a lot of valuable stuff in that armoire :(
Re: GM HELP PLEASE! 11/21/2017 08:40 PM CST

Kudos and THANK YOU to Tamuz for the quick response! All of Rovvigen (and the Sphere and Scythe's) valuable possessions are back!
Re: GM HELP PLEASE! 11/21/2017 08:53 PM CST
>Not so much a complaint as...a cry for help.

>To make a long story short, Rovvigen has an armoire. Said Armoire currently is holding 127lbs of his crap that he put in it. He removed everything for a wedding and handed it off for someone to hold. Now he can't accept it back to open it and nobody else can open it. And I appreciate all the thoughtful sugguestions, but TRUST ME, EVERYTHING has been tried. We met with a GameHost over 24 hours ago now, who put him in for a referral. Still no GM response. Not so much a complaint as a plea for help. Can someone please log in and help us sort this mess out? Rovvi (the owner) and Mika (who is holding the armoire) will try to be on for at least the next couple of hours and as much as possible tomorrow. If anyone can PLEASE help. There is a lot of valuable stuff in that armoire :(

Definitely a situation that warrants a REPORT! I hope this gets fixed for you quickly!
(PS What happens if the person drops the armoire? Would it poof?)

~ The girl behind Debia

www.ElanthianEvents.com
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/angelofsharath