I went to the spitfire and enjoyed it 01/26/2012 02:19 AM CST
This is Isco again I was bored so I though I read this. It reminded me of the spitfire. It was so fun to pick out patterns and supples to make clothing for my self. I would like to see this placed in a few towns so we men and women could do some nice tailoring for our selfs. Even to place it in the warehouse with cobblers would be fun we have more people come there. I know many women enjoy shoping for new gowns when they buy new shoes or cobble them. I enjoy shopping my self watching my girl eyes light up when she find something beautiful to wear. It be nice to be able to tailoring something for her when her birthday comes or even thrakmas. but the best feeling i had was from designing a hat at the manor with a few friends and we won first prize from it. I think we all would have fun doing this and yes it keep some from bugging the merchant to work on all them gowns when others wish for something fast and easier then those.

Thanks for hearing me and hope it bring some light to the areas it be best placed.