Hello and salutations! 11/10/2013 08:56 AM CST
I am very excited to be on board!

If you look below, you will see I traded out forest Gnomes for our lovely sylvans. A race I can relate to and have a love for. I know someone awesome will be found to love those smelly little, somewhat endearing gnomes.

I am going through documentation and getting up to speed on what has been done in the past. If you have any thoughts or information I should have feel free to throw it my way.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Sylvans
Half Elves
Re: Hello and salutations! 11/10/2013 09:57 AM CST
We recently held a Mentor Cultural Event on Sylvans and I think we put up most, if not all, of it on the Mentor Wiki. If you think they'd be helpful I'd be happy to email you copies!

Also, welcome on board! We're excited to see what you have planned for the bestest elves ever!
Re: Hello and salutations! 11/12/2013 03:46 PM CST
<If you look below, you will see I traded out forest Gnomes for our lovely sylvans. A race I can relate to and have a love for. I know someone awesome will be found to love those smelly little, somewhat endearing gnomes.

I heard she got a good deal on the trade, too. 1 Sylvan seems to be the going rate for 5 gnomes. Almost as good as getting wood for wheat!

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Hello and salutations! 11/12/2013 07:44 PM CST
Do you 'get wood for wheat' often Aulis? You must frighten the poor sandwich artists when they ask which bread you prefer.

-Richard/Fjalar.