re:goals 02/24/2012 10:50 AM CST

Wish we could know more about wedding. And maybe if there's anything special to do for new children?
re:goals 03/18/2012 11:38 PM CDT
The wedding document was hung up for several months unfortunately but I have recently received a finalized copy of it and passed it along to my SGM for approval. Once that happens, its off to QC and then to be released here. I am very sorry that it took so long, and hope that the other documentation (and yes there's others!) being worked on this year will be out a bit more quickly.

> children

There are not currently any plans to discuss sylvan children. Did you have something more specific in mind?

> goals in general - surprisingly, I received virtually no responses in regards to my questions for sylvan goals this year and so I'm just kind of winging it. I'll look to holding an OOC meeting in Q2 to find out if I can get any input.

> Teaser - I can say there are some things on the horizon that are coming for Sylvans that I'm very excited about and you should keep your eyes on the calendar throughout the next few months!

~Naionna
re:goals 03/19/2012 04:41 PM CDT
Naionna,

SO excited to hear about wedding docs! Just in the nick of time for many of us, I'm sure... ;) Can't wait to see what you've got cooked up for us!

Gweniveer and Company