Now is the Write Time 07/07/2018 01:37 AM CDT
I love the new inventory! Is there any chance the quills can be modified to also be tucked into one's hair as well as behind one's ear?

Thank you.
Re: Now is the Write Time 07/09/2018 08:22 AM CDT
>>I love the new inventory! Is there any chance the quills can be modified to also be tucked into one's hair as well as behind one's ear?

Possibly in the future, but all of the messaging when worn currently references ear positioning. I'll take a look!

~Elidi~
Re: Now is the Write Time 07/09/2018 01:55 PM CDT
Elidi,

I am a stationary addict and I adore every single accessory that has anything to do with in-game writing. Would you consider allowing us to permify stationary inks and signet waxes at the next EG? I would spend ALL OF MY SEASHELLS on permifying these items.

Thank you!

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: Now is the Write Time 07/09/2018 02:32 PM CDT
To add to this, I very much love the scraps of paper idea. Is it possible to have a similar concept available in a non-fest shop?
Re: Now is the Write Time 07/10/2018 08:37 AM CDT
>>I am a stationary addict and I adore every single accessory that has anything to do with in-game writing. Would you consider allowing us to permify stationary inks and signet waxes at the next EG? I would spend ALL OF MY SEASHELLS on permifying these items.

I'll check into the inkpots for the permifier. The signet waxes are GM Valyrka's territory.

~Elidi~
Re: Now is the Write Time 07/10/2018 08:52 AM CDT
I'm also loving the shop, particularly the ability to add lipstick or perfume to the envelopes. I was wondering if in the future it might be possible to add poison to our ink pots for "poison pen" letters, asking for a friend.

Archales
Re: Now is the Write Time 07/10/2018 10:55 AM CDT
Thank you very much Elidi. I regret that I wasn't able to make it to the ink unlocking, but I hope to catch you next time!

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: Now is the Write Time 07/11/2018 09:39 AM CDT
>>I'm also loving the shop, particularly the ability to add lipstick or perfume to the envelopes. I was wondering if in the future it might be possible to add poison to our ink pots for "poison pen" letters, asking for a friend.

Love this idea! I'll add it to my list of future possibilities.

~Elidi~
Re: Now is the Write Time 07/11/2018 09:48 AM CDT
I always thought that what the poisoners should be spending their time on was the glue on the stamp (or flap of the envelope)...

(Although in a world with hot sealing wax and signet rings, neither of those apply. Harrumph.)