Tentative Schedule 07/06/2018 12:47 PM CDT
Here is my tentative schedule:
(all times are approx. If it is a raffle please check the ticket for the exact time)

Friday Evening

11 PM EST: WPS
Yriwyn will be spinning for 20 winners. Each winner can choose up to 10 services. You must join Yriwyn immediately after being spun. You must have the item on you, there will be no passing of items, please have back-ups. A runner can be sent for funds.

Saturday evening
Premium home alter raffle for 5 winners (please check ticket for specific time)
The raffle is for an alteration on one item in the winner premium home. The winner must be the owner of the home. There may be restrictions depending on the town the home is located in and the item chosen to be altered. Helannya will give more details to the winners as needed. Please be prepared with a basic idea, as the service will be done immediately after the drawing.

Shop Alter raffle for 5 winners (Please check ticket for specific time)

The raffle is for an alteration on one item in the winner's shop. The winner must be the owner of the shop. There may be restrictions depending on the town the shop is located in and the item chosen to be altered. Helannya will give more details to the winners as needed. Please be prepared with a basic idea, as the service will be done immediately after the drawing.

Throughout the festival Yirwyn will be unlocking and altering magical crystal holding jewelry in Wooden Magic.

Hyrmea will be altering her jewelry in String It Up. Hyrmea only works with wood and some other natural items.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Tentative Schedule 07/06/2018 03:43 PM CDT
When there is a spinner win in a festival like this for wps shouldn’t it be free? Otherwise why not just buy all 20 services at duskruin? There is the premium cost, the wait for the spin and the small chance of winning. I’d suggest making premium and other pay even spinner wins free.
Re: Tentative Schedule 07/06/2018 05:13 PM CDT

This makes a lot of sense. That and I’m flat broke after DR. My bard couldn’t even tip cleric after he died . Sad times
Re: Tentative Schedule 07/07/2018 02:47 PM CDT
What's the location on these spins/raffles?
~Noldi