Festival teaser! 07/05/2018 10:54 AM CDT
Charyia will be back with updated stationery inventory at Now is the Write Time. She also has NEW fancy envelopes for sale!

G>nudge envelope
Eyeing the front of your parchment envelope, you decide to write the address sloppily.
G>write my envelope;To: GM Elysani
Writing sloppily, you address the front of your parchment envelope with your red feather quill.
G>read my envelope
The front of your parchment envelope, sloppily written in Common, reads as follows:

To: GM Elysani

G>kiss my envelope
Bringing your parchment envelope to your lips, you tenderly kiss it and leave behind a faint lip-shaped mark.
G>look my envelope
The envelope is closed. You see a faint lip-shaped mark on the seal. There appears to be something sloppily written across the front.
G>burn my envelope
Spying a nearby fire, you toss your parchment envelope on the flames and watch it quickly burn.

[[Note: Burning the envelopes only works in rooms that have fire/fireplace props. This will destroy the envelope.]]

Charyia will be raffling off a few max deep stationery boxes, as well as working on the items in her shop during the course of the festival. Stop by!

~Elidi~
Re: Festival teaser! 07/12/2018 09:19 PM CDT
A raffle has been set up in the workroom of Now is the Write Time for a stationery box that holds 50 sheets of paper. There will be 3 winners. It draws tomorrow night.

~Elidi~