Creature Banes!

Enhancive stripping!

Self-Charging Item conversions!

Premium Enhancive reconfiguration!

Flare adding!

And much, much more!

ASGM
Re: Services! 07/03/2018 11:26 PM CDT
All raffles? Or some of those by spinning?
Re: Services! 07/03/2018 11:27 PM CDT
Oh right, late addition to the goodies: a session of fusion safety! (To safely remove an orb from your fusion item with no chance of damaging the orb.)

ASGM
Re: Services! 07/04/2018 01:49 AM CDT
<<Oh right, late addition to the goodies: a session of fusion safety! (To safely remove an orb from your fusion item with no chance of damaging the orb.)

~Does the Safety Dance while singing~

~Aulis
Platinum Co-Guru
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Services! 07/04/2018 02:22 AM CDT
>>Safety Dance

I get it!

I got that reference.

Doug
Re: Services! 07/04/2018 12:30 PM CDT
What are the item restrictions, please?

#bardlife
Re: Services! 07/04/2018 01:12 PM CDT
>What are the item restrictions, please?

Yes. I'd like to know this as well.
And also if the services/restrictions are the same for Platinum.

~Issalya

Liia: Blame Issalya
Omrii: Wait, we have official staff approval on blaming Issalya? Excellent.
Kormis: She seems to be to blame for everything around here!
Re: Services! 07/04/2018 01:24 PM CDT
Is the creature bane service for a family of creatures or a single creature?

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 10:38 AM CDT

Will Gem-cutter pattern customization be making a comeback? I need to know if I need to be prepped for it
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 11:14 AM CDT
Services will be different in Platinum, with some repeats of what Prime has. Keep your eyes peeled on that side of the forums.

Distribution method will be up to individual GMs providing the services, but expect some randomized method.

Enchanting will be limited to a final enchant of +40 or below, no more than 150 services on an item, and no combat scripts.

Creature Bane will be available for a single creature or one of the existing groups, minus Undead Bane. No stacking of Creature Bane will be offered.

As far as I am aware, there will not be gem cutter pattern altering.

ASGM
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 11:21 AM CDT

Any rough schedule? Like, will most of it happen this weekend? I'm real interested in a few of these but travelling in weird time zones at the same time.
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 11:55 AM CDT

combat scripts like unbalance or knockout?
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 12:02 PM CDT

>combat scripts like unbalance or knockout?

unbalance is a flare, not a script.
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 01:21 PM CDT

oh right lol.

but knockout would exlude or no?
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 04:36 PM CDT
<but knockout would exlude or no?>

Yes, it is a combat script.
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 04:44 PM CDT
Just to clarify, can we remove a bane and replace it with a different one? I currently have bandit bane and it is useless to me, would like to replace with extraplanar, and is extraplanar an option at this festival?
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 06:53 PM CDT
Extraplanar is an option, but there will not be removal/swapping/stacking of banes. To channel Edna, "NO BANES!"

ASGM
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 07:17 PM CDT
Well that sucks. How do we get banes removed then? Is there some kind of special merchant?
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 07:20 PM CDT
>> Well that sucks. How do we get banes removed then? Is there some kind of special merchant?

Pretty sure a destruction merchant would cover it. There are property removal merchants several times a year, great for getting rid of pesty sanctification, spikes, and other undesired properties.

Look for announcements like "destroying gear" etc. at festivals.
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 08:25 PM CDT
>>re: enchanting, no combat scripts

Would bonding/1625 be considered a combat script, or is it something else entirely?

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Paragon of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: Services! 07/05/2018 09:03 PM CDT

Something else, because you can bond a combat script.
Re: Services! 07/06/2018 09:50 AM CDT
Would Zelnorn armor be eligible for the enchanting service assuming it has no combat scripts?
Re: Services! 07/06/2018 12:48 PM CDT
>Will Gem-cutter pattern customization be making a comeback? I need to know if I need to be prepped for it

Why yes, yes it will.

~Zoelle~
Re: Services! 07/06/2018 01:00 PM CDT
>> Why yes, yes it will.

Ok. Will the Same "One Per Customer" limit be in place as last year? That will significantly reduce my worry about being out on Sunday.
Re: Services! 07/06/2018 01:27 PM CDT
>Will Gem-cutter pattern customization be making a comeback? I need to know if I need to be prepped for it

>Why yes, yes it will.

>~Zoelle~

Thank you!
One of my absolute favorite services! <3

https://gswiki.play.net/Leafiara
Re: Services! 07/07/2018 03:16 PM CDT
When you say flare adding, do you mean this slurry of rare flares (bubble, knockout, etc.) or will common/uncommon flares happen, too? Just curious - hoping for some +acuity to an existing 4x one. Thank you!

Glimmin Goodhand
Re: Services! 07/09/2018 01:19 PM CDT
More-or-less in descending order of interest I have in these, can you reveal if I have already missed the only shot at (it / them) this week, or if there is one (or more) still coming?

Spike adding
Flare adding
Enchanting (specifically: partial, though if I lucked into a full [7x to 8x] I wouldn't complain)
Magic item recharging
Permabless
W/P/S work

And if you were to let slip which day I should plan to lurk to catch them, I would complain even less....
Re: Services! 07/09/2018 02:19 PM CDT
>Permabless

This one's a raffle that's set up for Wednesday evening. :D No idea about any of the rest, though.

https://gswiki.play.net/Leafiara
Re: Services! 07/12/2018 09:58 AM CDT
"Spike adding
Flare adding
Enchanting (specifically: partial, though if I lucked into a full [7x to 8x] I wouldn't complain)
Magic item recharging
Permabless
W/P/S work" -- Me, #1527

So I happened to be not only in-game, but chosen, last night when the spike-adding was going on. (Thanks, Smiffy!)

Sadly, I was in with the "other" account, so the item that I actually wanted to get worked on, wasn't on the 'me' who got selected.

Are there going to be more spike-addings going on?

I'm guessing/willing to bet that last night's PermaBless was the only one we'll see?

Will Smilly be coming around again, for more of "lots of it [WPS work]"?

Flares? Enchants? Are either of these going to happen (or more of; looks like there was an Enchanting late last week)?

"And if you were to let slip which day I should plan to lurk to catch them, I would complain even less...." -- ibid

Yeah, what I said.