Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/23/2017 06:36 PM CDT
We would like to thank the wonderful Premium players who came out to spend their time with us. We wanted to bring you a fun festival with the sprites, and we hope that each of you found at least something fun during the week.

We would also like to thank everyone who put in the time and effort to help us get this festival off the ground this year. Whether by lending scripts, allowing us to reopen shops from previous years, QC'ing anything and everything we needed, or jumping in if we needed help with a quick fix, we couldn't have gotten through the festival without them. The sheer number of merchant hours put in was way beyond what was expected (over 100). We would like to say a very special thank you to:

Aiza
Aulis
Elidi
Elysani
Flannihan
Galene
Jainna
Liia
Lydil
Mazreth
Naionna
Necios
Skhorne
Tamuz
Thandiwe
Valyrka
Vanah
Wakefield
Wyrom
Xayle

And the entire QC team!

~Zoelle & Kynlee~
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/23/2017 06:59 PM CDT
Thanks to all and sundry, I had a grand time. :D

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/23/2017 06:59 PM CDT
Thank you everyone that put time and effort into this event!

It's definitely 'grown' on me over the years to become one of my favorites to look forward too!

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/23/2017 07:07 PM CDT
Thank you for a fun event!

Chad, player of a few
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/23/2017 08:27 PM CDT

I am glad people had fun. For me without odoff or felthrop and seemed to be light on raffles it wasn't fun. However having said that
Frontier days and duskruin are coming up and then EG so I am not too worried.

The hours merchants put in are appreciated!!
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/23/2017 09:57 PM CDT
Came in thinking the only things I cared about were the gem cutters, gem cutter patterns, and stationary boxes.

Walked away with those plus lip gloss, a dozen or so hair flowers, a fidget ring, a pocketed tiara, a hairpick, a full pouch of Invisibility powder, a quill, perfume, a firestone trinket, four or five of the zesty instruments, a nail file, a doll, a doll trunk, and at least one of every doll accessory.

Fluff usually isn't my thing, but needless to say I had a great time with this festival!
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/24/2017 02:19 AM CDT
I'd like to add my thanks too, it was a lot of fun. I really appreciate that some merchants worked early in the day as I managed to come away with quite a few nice raffle prizes for Fashion Week (shameless plug).

P.S. For those asking, Rohese and Roblar are not actually getting married.

Fashion Week 5117 ~ coming to a city near you soon!

Check out https://gswiki.play.net/Elanthian_Fashion_Week#5117_Programme_of_Events for more details.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese_Bayvel-Timsh'l
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/24/2017 02:46 AM CDT
> Rohese and Roblar are not actually getting married.

Waitaminute, they WERE getting married?!

How many threats did Lady Rohese get to call it off and all?

... Inquiring Minds...

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/24/2017 01:35 PM CDT
Those tree sprites have some strange customs...
Re: Post Summer Festival Acknowledgements 07/26/2017 10:14 AM CDT
>>P.S. For those asking, Rohese and Roblar are not actually getting married.

Hey, I overheard Illthorn say that it was in SOME cultures. She never said it was in HER culture.

~Liia

Gweneivia softly says, "Lavabombs are just the isle's way of saying it loves you."