Appreciation Post 07/21/2017 03:14 PM CDT
I see a lot of vitriol here, and it makes me annoyed. I wanted to take a moment and specifically express my thanks for all the work that went into this event. Real Life is going to keep me from being here for the remainder of it, so for me, this Festival is over.

I went into this event expecting a few merchant services, some fun shopping, and not much beyond that. Instead, I've been blown away by how much fun it's been. The things offered for sale were largely impressive, and the amount of merchant work blew me away. The merchants were fun and engaging for the most part, and I had a blast.

Specific Kudos:
To the GM behind the dolls (Dunim?) - The wife and I had an absolute blast while you worked. Thank you very much for the fantastic product, and for playing along.

To the GM behind Kylistra - I know it wasn't easy to deal with people with regards to the patterns, but I love mine, and appreciate this service being offered at all.

To the GM running the cameo-altering merchant - I wasn't even aware that these were a thing, and I'm absolutely blown away by mine. You took a simple concept, in both cases, and made a work of art. Thank you very much.

To the GM behind the development, unlocking, and availability of the wearable lockpicks - These are so much fun, and the unlocked scripts are fantastic. I bought a full set of them, and love them. Thank you for these.

To the GM behind Ledirth - For helping me to get my scripted case to function with my skull ring. I'm sorry it didn't want to act right, and thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to look at it multiple times and get it working correctly.

To the GM behind the tattoo merchant - For having fun with all of us, and being patient until everyone got the tattoo they wanted.

And last but certainly not least, to the team behind this entire event. I went in with moderate expectations, but they were all blown away. It's been a blast, and I'm not ashamed to say I'm a little drained from it all. If this is the quality that goes into the Summer Fest, I officially cannot WAIT for Ebon Gate to get here.

Thank you again, so much.
Daniel
(Player of Oubar)
Re: Appreciation Post 07/21/2017 03:21 PM CDT
^ Yea, all that!