Odoff 07/19/2017 03:50 PM CDT
Has Odoff made an appeareance or will he? Other then Felthrop who is on a fishing trip
that is really the only other thing at this festival besides raffles that I was looking for.

:)
Re: Odoff 07/20/2017 03:12 PM CDT

is this thing on??????
Re: Odoff 07/21/2017 02:00 PM CDT
I apologize for the late response and confusion on this. We reopened this shop on Odoff's behalf, in case players wanted to pick up some of the imbeds. The signs listing the spell offerings had inadvertently been left out, but have been removed, and the carved wooden sign in the shop has been updated to reflect that the imbed service will not be offered this year.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Elanthian Architect
Breaker of Things
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50
Re: Odoff 07/21/2017 02:09 PM CDT

Sigh. Thanks for responding. I am goimg to say finally. I know you all are busy but still frustrating to not know all week. The only two people I was looking forward to were no shows. Bring on frontier days
Re: Odoff 07/21/2017 02:28 PM CDT
My apologies that Odoff will, in fact, not be able to make it this year. Y'all can stone the little sprite next time you see him around!

Flannihan
Text based: Because the book is ALWAYS better than the movie.
Re: Odoff 07/21/2017 02:30 PM CDT

Well just have him come visit frontier days its an awesome time he would love it. I won't stone him there. Now after that who knows.
Re: Odoff 07/21/2017 04:42 PM CDT
This just in, Odoff likes to get stoned.

-Rozy