80 train critter level on teras 07/11/2012 11:35 AM CDT
It's been mentioned before but I'd like to see an 80 train area on teras. As it stands now the gap from fire mages to the temple is too big. That forces people off the rock to cap. If that is intended then so be it. We could do major fire elementals or maybe lava pyrothags. Who knows? Just something to let characters cap without have to do the bowels, or the tower/otf. Maybe put a basement on the temple for smaller critters. If you add another area to the eye of V'Tull the story could be easy like a dwarven mining party stumbled upon a network of tunnels. Move the big rock to go there or some such. Maybe call it the Bowels of V'Tull.

Player of Zelas
Re: 80 train critter level on teras 07/11/2012 12:47 PM CDT
I like that, with the exception of doing warcamps, people have to move around a bit if they want a place to hunt at certain levels. It gets them off their butts and can get them to meet more people. Some complain about the low number of players but even with fewer people playing the game the complainers only know a fraction of the population. I know that sometimes it feels like it would be nice just to stay in one place and never leave but I also think you are missing out on a lot if you do.
Re: 80 train critter level on teras 07/11/2012 01:45 PM CDT
I get that. I've been to the landing, Illi, now the rock. It's sort of annoying to move. Maybe the rift til cap!