Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/28/2010 05:37 AM CDT
If moonflowers can no longer be found in Icemule, anyone know another place where they grow? How are we supposed to make the crystals now???
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/28/2010 07:57 AM CDT
I would suggest playershops for the moment. Looks like the spell is finally being updated.
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/28/2010 08:02 AM CDT
http://pshops.lichproject.org/items?item_string=Moonflower
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/28/2010 01:51 PM CDT
>>Looks like the spell is finally being updated.

Ah, optimism. How sweet.

I'm guessing that moonflowers will be planted in the Elven Nations by the end of this. I wouldn't hope for too much more.

~Denil
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/29/2010 12:51 AM CDT
I hope they don't nerf it like they did with other sorcerer spells, it'd be nice to see the moonflowers pop up in more places than just Mule...
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/29/2010 09:17 AM CDT
>>I hope they don't nerf it like they did with other sorcerer spells, it'd be nice to see the moonflowers pop up in more places than just Mule...

I have confidence that 730 won't be nerfed.

~Denil
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/29/2010 05:29 PM CDT
Can you make a spell bad enough that it's cast less then zero times a day by the general Sorcerer populous?
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/29/2010 06:44 PM CDT
Well, they've a a good start by taking away the means to make the crud to cast the spell! I'm not sure even if they COULD nerf Animate Dead, let alone that they WILL. Itzel stated she was looking into the no moonflower in EN problem a few months? back. It is likely just aspects of that coming to fruition.
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/29/2010 07:36 PM CDT
>I have confidence that 730 won't be nerfed. - Denil

I think the only way it could get worse, is if every time you prepped it the words "You still play a sorcerer? Bahahahaha..." appeared in a pop-up window.

;)

Dave, Brandain's Bard
Re: Anyone know where else to get Moonflowers? 07/30/2010 12:00 AM CDT
Dave, you should know better than to hold out hope for sorcerers!

-Taakhooshi, and Me