Sense broken? 05/15/2015 05:04 AM CDT
The Sense verb has stopped working to determine the remaining duration of an illusion on a demon. Is it just me?

Sense was recently updated regarding log traps in the Landing. The announcement was here: http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/GemStone%20IV%20Announcements/Important%20Announcements/view/2127
Re: Sense broken? 05/15/2015 10:53 AM CDT
KARDIOS
The Sense verb has stopped working to determine the remaining duration of an illusion on a demon. Is it just me?

Can you retry and provide a log? I thought this was fixed yesterday.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Sense broken? 05/15/2015 11:57 AM CDT
I tried it with two different demons. Each gave the same result: "Probably not a good idea."

>look gnoll
It looks like your average fork-bearded gnoll.
Peering past the surface of the illusion you have created, you can make out the faint form of a perfect black essence rose suspended within the gnoll.
>point gnoll
You point at an old fork-bearded gnoll!
>sense gnoll
Probably not a good idea.

There were no other gnolls in the room and nothing in my inventory that would be confused with a gnoll.
Re: Sense broken? 05/15/2015 10:48 PM CDT
>The Sense verb has stopped working to determine the remaining duration of an illusion on a demon. Is it just me?

This was not, in fact, just you. It was completely my fault, but it should be working now. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Gamemaster Konacon