grik'tyr-imp rune 04/14/2013 09:27 AM CDT
So, I always come back and play for a while and mean to teach this rune to others. I then get side tracked and eventually stop playing, etc. etc. Anyhow, I want to correct that mistake and burn through all my teaching charges this time around. I learned the grik'tyr-imp rune sometime right around the release of 725, honestly can't remember precisely where. If you contact me in-game and are of sufficiently high level (let's say 60+), I'll teach it to you. I'm not trying to be elitist, but as far as I know I have a limited number of 'teaches', and people that are higher level have demonstrated a greater investment in the game. I am especially interested in teaching it to people like Evarin, Moredin, Virilneus, etc (assuming any of them don't already know it), since you guys seem to have been active whenever I come back. Drop me a line.

Kilshaar
Re: grik'tyr-imp rune 04/14/2013 09:29 AM CDT
Appreciate the thought, Kilshaar, but E's retired. I'd suggest sneaking into an Illusion event that you hear about and hand it to one of the teachers. I'd personally nominate Kastrel as I know he's done good things for the profession. You may also want to look for those who have been working hard to provide info on Ensorcell.

Best of luck in your search.
Re: grik'tyr-imp rune 04/14/2013 09:36 AM CDT
<< I'm not trying to be elitist, but as far as I know I have a limited number of 'teaches', and people that are higher level have demonstrated a greater investment in the game. >>

You can type "rune teach" to find out exactly how many times, if any, you can teach.
Re: grik'tyr-imp rune 04/14/2013 05:57 PM CDT
Heh didn't realize. I've got one more!

Kilshaar